- An interview with a flight stress specialist.
- A course to familiarize you with aircrafts.
- A session in a flight simulator
- Information to the crew on your next flight.
Coping with fear of flying
A workshop to learn all about air travel, meet the crew and learn why the safest means of travel is by air.
Here are some excerpts of letters from workshop participants:
"…to my great surprise, my first flight after the workshop went just fine. This is because I now understand everything that´s happening during a flight, all this thanks to your workshop…"
"...I´d like to say that this workshop really delivers as promised! I took off and the flight was really enjoyable. Although I felt very stressed at first, I quickly grew confident. The progress is really amazing..."
"...I´m no longer worried at the idea of going abroad to sign a contract. This is bliss! … the flight went perfectly, as I put into practice the techniques you taught me during the anti-stress workshop..."
- This workshop is for all passengers wishing to finally fly stress-free.
- The workshop takes place several times a month and consists of one 7.5-hour session at the Air France Pilot Training Center located at Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport near Paris.
- The cost is 650 euros*
*the fees may be covered through an employer-paid training contract – certification number: 11 95 036 93 95