How many baggage items can you transport in the hold? What is the weight limit for each baggage item? Which items can you bring with you, and which are prohibited?
Find all the information you need to prepare your checked baggage and check in with ease.
- Matches, cigarette lighters and lighter fluid.
- Electrolyte batteries.
- Batteries and lithium batteries, if their power is greater than 160 Wh, or additional replacement batteries (transported alone, without a device). Please consult the Conditions for transporting batteries and lithium batteries PDF for more information.
- Ink cartridges.
- Fireworks, firecrackers, signal flares, cap or toy guns, firelighters, tear gas.
- Camp stoves, gas canisters, scuba oxygen tanks.
- Paints, varnishes, lacquers.
- Toxic, infectious, and radioactive materials.
- Chemical products, fertilizers, weed killers, pesticides, insecticides.
- Strippers, bleach, chlorine, cleaning products.
- Inflammable liquids like fuel, thinners, solvents, and acetones.
- Mercury thermometers and barometers.
Perfume and aerosols
Cartridges and ammunition for hunting and sport weapons
Blades, firearms (unloaded), and all objects similar in appearance
Batteries and lithium batteries
In particular, transporting meat originating from wild animals is strictly prohibited in the European Union.